Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HeadQuarters to Home




Its not everyday that I'm in the city, mainly because i have always been a hater of the city. I have not so much hated the travel down or the travel back, but once i got down there and realized how many people were in a rush to go nowhere. I despised people like that, people who would push and shove to get somewhere they should have been already, until i today became that person as i hustled from the exit of the Subway to Grand Central Terminal. Speed walking into the doors of G.C.T. i quickly looked at what track i was, and off i went into a light jog. I was the last person on the train, and it was packed, i had never seen so many people on that train. I lucked out though after standing/sweating next to a man who wore a suit because he wanted to look important i decided to sit in no other place but on the ground. First off i had to limbo under a phone charger cord while the man on the phone was texting, no worries I'm trained in the art of limbo, so i fell. Sitting in the place that was reserved for Handicapped/Disabled people, i was right at home, along side a empty can of Bass Ale that clearly was drank the night before and a open steel door with a sticker that read "Danger 400 Volts" . So i put on my headphones and listened to Counting Crows all the way to Cold Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment